- GMP Point of view machine is provided with S.S. Cladding on base, S.S. belt guards, S.S. cover on motor. No exposed painted surface on top of the machine. Motor rails, screws and guide rods are chrome plated.
- Beaters assembly bearings are in separate pillow blocks for ease in maintenance.
- Very less down time as only beaters assembly will have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for making it knife to impact forward or vice-versa which can be done by single operator.
- Fixed beaters assembly is provided as a standard supply which increases the output by 10 to 30%, reduces noise level and is easy to clean as there are no cavities. (If product demands, swing beaters assembly can be provided)
- Beaters and shaft are of stainless steel 410 quality and beaters are further hardened and hard chrome plated. Beaters are fitted on a splined shaft.
Transmission of heat to the chamber from the bearings is minimum as they are away in separate pillow blocks. This facilitates to some extent in processing of heat sensitive products.
Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduces vibration and noise level and increases bearings life
Castors provided for mobility and brakes can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
Machine is available in Plain & Jacketed model. Flame proof electrical can be provided on demand at extra cost.
|Rotor Speed||1000-2250-4500 RPM|
|Blades||Swinging type with knife and impact edge.|
|Screens||Round hole perforated stainless steel sheet.|
|Electric Motor||7.5 H.P., 1440 RPM, 440 V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase.|
|Overall Dimensions||690 (L) x 1270 (W) x 1700 (H) mm.|
|Net Weight (Approx.)||310 Kgs.|
|Output (Kg / Hr.)||25 to 300 (Various according to product, rotor speed & screen)|