Technical Specification:Laboratory Scale Table Top Fluid Bed Drier offers an effective and efficient method for drying & granulating. THE COMPLETE RELIABILITY OF THE PROCESS TECHNOLOGY FOR THE STEPS The Control panel fitted with Advanced PLC with Touch Screen HMI to Auto control of Process time, Inlet Air Temperature, Filter Beg Shaking etc. Also Emergency stop button provided on machine. The Electric panel is an inbuilt with MCB, Main power supply ON-OFF switch, Contactor and Relay. Pneumatically Operated Filter bag Shaking.
Pneumatically Operated Outlet damper.Pneumatically Operated product container.
THE PROCESSIt takes time 20 to 45 minutes (Depends on products and percentage of moisturized) The Fluid Bed Equipment have a bed of solid particles which are fluidized by passing a stream of filter air upward through a specially designed perforated sheet. The upward velocity of filter air is so maintained so as to slightly lift the solid particles and set them in motion. This motion can be utilized to bring about mixing as well as forward movement of the solids particles. The filter air is heated and the process hot air evaporates the fluid and dries the solids. Fines get agglomerated to large size granules. The process is carried out continuously in batch size. The drying time and inlet air temperature can be set as per requirement of process and there is auto controlled for the same.
- High Precision and effective drying technology.
- Pilot scale table top model.
- Design as per stringent cGMP Model.
- All Contact parts of AISI Stainless Steel 316 Quality and non contact parts of AISI Stainless Steel 304 Quality.
- Easy to install, operate, clean, convenient & user friendly.
- Compact Table Top design.
- Inbuilt design with Inlet hot air and exhaust air blower.
- Turbine blower assembly for air suction.
- Electric Heater of Stainless Steel with fins.
- 20 and 5 micron filters for Inlet Air.
- Sampling port on product container.
- All gasket white silicon food grades.
- Manual Damper for Inlet and Outlet Air duck.
- Inspection glass window for process visualization.
- Safe earthling arrangement.
- Filter bag MOC-Satin.
- Manual shaking for filter bag.
- Auto timer for batch processing.
- Digital Temperature Controller with sensor for inlet air.
- Digital AMP indicator on front panel.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF LAB MODEL
|MODEL||SUNFBD-0.5 kg||SUNFBD- 4 kg|
|Batch Capacity in Kg||Mini 100 Grams / Max 500 Grams||Mini 500 Grams / Max 4 Kg|
|Drying Temp in ° C||35 TO 80||35 TO 80|
|Motor in HP||0.5 HP/ 1 Ph / 3 ph / 60 Hz.||1 HP/ 1 Ph / 3 ph / 60 Hz.|
|Heating Load in kW||2 KW||6 KW|
|Machine Weight||70 Kg||75 Kg|
|Gross Weight||124 Kg||130 Kg|
|Over all dimension [approx]||450 x 600 x 850 mm||550 x 650 x 900 mm|
SUPPORTING UTILITY REQUIRED
|1||Electrical Supply 3 Ph Model||1 HP, 3 Phase 4 Wire, 440 VAC, 50 Hz, with Switch plug unit near to Equipment|
|2||Electrical Supply Single Phase Model||1 HP, 1 Phase 3 Wire, 220 VAC with Switch plug unit near to Equipment|
|3||Air pressure [If Pneumatics fitted Model]||6 bar|